Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deena--Down for Anything?!


Snooki should just step aside.  Deena is now the reigning skankoid on the shore (apparently).  Last Thursday show ended with the boys gossiping like little girls when they go to get their haircut and some barbershop.  The boys found the dirt out of Deena from one of the barbers who cuts Ronnie's "look-a-like", who, is supposedly "dating" Deena (for this episode, atleast).  Long story short, Deena was said to like to do a certain sexual act on Ronnie's look-a-like.  Word spread like wild fire, and Deena found out. (big surprise).  She, however, denies it.


Can anyone remember a girl or guy from their past, whether you knew them personally, or just heard through that wonderful grapevine, or the rumor-mill, of people SUPPOSEDLY doing stupid things? haha, there were kids in my highschool that had the worst nicknames for things I then found out they never did.  Deena needs to learn her lesson, because sorry, I think I am going to go with look-a-like Ronnie, and just by judging a book by its cover, feel as though Deena is guilty of her guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you 100% on this post. I agree with the Ronnie-look-a-like. Deena is, in my opinion, even worse than Snooki. At least Snooki has some endearing qualities, but Deena is just foul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as well with your comment. I literally get sick watching these people haha

    ReplyDelete