Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It is what it is... is it?

Thursdays episode made me come to a few serious revelations.  One, obviously, is that I dispise the show.  With a huge, burning passion.  Second, that I cannot take any of the 'cast members'.  And third, that if any of them talked like that to me, or if I ever knew people who talked like they all do in real life, then I need to get new friends... luckily, all my friends are decent :)  Haha, however, this latest episode did make me come to think up a few questions.  Some of the 'cast members' quotes were a little bit harsh, as usual, on one another.  But, this time, I feel as though along with giving you guys these ridiculous quotes, I also have some questions to the audience about such quotes.  :) Here we go...

First quote:  "I told him I'm taking my sperm and making babies with it"--Snooki
What I would like to know, is if anyone has ever heard anybody in REAL LIFE ever say a statement like what Snooki had said.  Do friends really talk like that?  Do you know anyone who would openly say something like this?  I kind of want to know.

Second quote:  "It's not Halloween.  I'm not giving out candy for free.  You need a golden ticket to get into these drawers."-- Deena.   Do girls really talk like this about sex?  I mean, I know some who joke, but for real?

Third quote: "What don't I do for Sam?  Besides wipe her ass and breathe for her." --Ron.   The major issue here is how could someone put up with someone like this in a relationship?

So... here are some other questions to think about:
- How many people do you know that hook up the first night like Deena did with her new flame of the hour, Dario? 

- Do the people in your life act like the Jersey Shore cast members?  Or, do you think, like I do, that these people are horrible, morally wrong, just dying for attention and a paycheck from MTV?

- Do you know people who are in relationships like Ron and Sam? That are in relationships that all they do is fight just to fight?

- Do you have a Snooki in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment