Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things I've Realized That Are Bad For Me, But Not As Bad As The Jersey Shore Castmates ...

    

I was cleaning my kitchen sink the other day, and stumbled upon a container with this sticker that my mom and dad used to put on bottles with dangerous chemicals, so that me and my younger brother would know not to touch, or eat, or drink or whatever little five year olds would do.  But, seeing this sticker now, made me realize that this sticker needs to be brought back into usage--but with The Jersey Shore crew.  Anytime they do something stupid, or just plain nasty, I want to give them a Mr. Yuk sticker, but then that just means I would have to interact with them, and I don't want that (I'd be afraid I would contract a disease or something) haha.  But really, I thought up a list of things that should also be given Mr. Yuk stickers: guys that seem to be top-heavy w/ muscle, guys that seem to not know how to spell their name, guys that are engaged, guys who have girlfriends, the refrigerator Snooki put her butt in, any bed that any cast member of the Jersey Shore has "slept" in, their hot tub, and them in general  :)        

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do this from now on! It's so funny. I love the Mr.Yuk sticker idea. Every new episode, you should go through and name the list of things that deserve a sticker (which is good, because you will never run out of material).

    ReplyDelete