Friday, January 21, 2011

Bronzer, Boys & Alcohol

(courtesy of celebuzz)

Last night's episode actually had a moral behind it -- you can slut around, skip out of work, have no morals whatsoever, and yet daddy still won't care unless you get arrested for being drunk in public.

Now, I understand that getting arrested is a very serious offense, however, Snooki's dad only yells at her for that, and not her obviously slutty behavior and horrible morals that put her in bad situations..

Snooki's dad threatened to come down to the shore and taker her home if she continued her path with alcohol..

I wonder what he would do if she called to say she was pregnant?.... 


Anyway!  the "Free Snooki" episode was not shy of wonderful, degrading snookisms... so, here ya go!

"I'm a G now, don't f*** with me"-- Snooki after getting let out of jail.   I think she should actually go on the show Still Scared Straight, where those women would seriously give her a makeover that she wouldn never want to go through again..

"Why did I get arrested? I don't understand"--Snooki.
...really? REALLY?  In her defense, I really hope she was just joking.. because come on Snook's, really?

"It's worse than a staph infection.  It keeps eating at you and eating at you" -- Snooki on her lack of men in her life. 

"I don't want to drink anymore"--Snooki.  Hahah, we all know this isn't going to happen.  Without her hand connected to a bottle, she can't function.

"I just had a baby in the toliet"-- Snooki telling the world she pooped.  It really makes me mad that America actually watches this stuff for entertainment...


I stumbled upon this the other day, and I feel as though this pretty much sums up Snooki..
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/360406/its-called-a-snooki

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love it! "That thing is famous? Why?" "I don't know!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I laugh out loud when I read your posts. I can feel your anger coming off the page. Love the picture at the top of this page. She is a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH Rin, I still have no idea why anybody thinks Snooki is famous and is someone who people actually like...


    ...and Natalie, I do have anger. I have anger for the fact that those sloppy people dont have to go to college and/or basically have a job all because MTV feels as though they should pay them to just drink and hook up. ahhhhh. hahah

    ReplyDelete