Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Italy's About To Get Snookified


(courtesy of Google images)

Rumor has it that season 4 of the Jersey Shore is going to be filming in Italy...

can you honestly see the Situation, Pauly D, Vinny and company at the Vatican? Or Snooki in Rome?  I honestly think that Italy is either going to run out of enough alcohol to fuel this season of the shore, or Ronnie and Sammi will fight on a gondola ride, and Snooki is going to hit on EVERY SINGLE MALE within 12 inches of her being, or Deena not undersstanding why the tower of Pisa is leaning, and think she is in a continual hangover...



All I can say there is about to be a situation in Italy. Hopefully, for Mike's sake there aren't too many grenades.. hahah


hahah. please tell me how you feel about the shore going global. i think it is the WORST IDEA. EVER.

3 comments:

  1. I'll agree to that fully... They're going to get themselves kicked out of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the worst-ever American export. Though I just read a piece in The New Yorker where the kids that helped create Skins really look up to The Jersey Shore. It's providing all sorts of new lingo. GTL, for instance. Gym-Tan-Laundry = one fulfilling day. Help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Skins show I hear is terrible, and that it's worse than the Jersey Shore and The Real World. Also, the lingo that is being created makes me wonder where America is heading :(

    ReplyDelete